COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
The health and safety of our clients and our staff is the most important thing to us. Please read carefully what we are doing at the salon during the pandemic before you book an appointment.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
How we are preventing the spread of COVID-19 –
• If you have had any of the symptoms of COVID-19, please refrain from booking with us until 2 weeks after your symptoms last show.
• If you do develop any symptoms after arranging an appointment, please call us to re-arrange, free of charge.
• We have instructed our stylists who are exhibiting symptoms associated with COVID-19 to stay at home for the recommended self-isolation period.
• We are reducing the number of clients and staff to limit the number of clients in the salon at any one time. This makes social distancing easier.
• Card Payment is currently the preferred method of payment to miminise some unneccassary contact.
What we are doing to protect our clients and our staff –
• We are providing our stylists with PPE to wear throughout your appointment when necessary.
• Hand sanitiser will be provided on each of our active styling stations for both clients and staff to use and at the front door to use upon entry and exit of the salon. Please don’t be afraid to use it!
• Stylists equipment will be sprayed with disinfecting spray in between each client.
• We will be using disinfectant on the common touch points such as door handles, card machine, etc to be used regularly throughout the day.
• We will not be operating waiting areas. Clients are requested to wait outside the salon if necessary to avoid congestion at the reception area.
• We ask you to refrain from touching the retail products unless you are purchasing. Please ask your stylist if you are unsure which products are suitable.
Please help us to ensure that we can operate safely and welcome you back to our salon.
PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT –
• When booking remember you may require a different service from usual due to the extended time since your last hair appointment. Please book accordingly to ensure you have enough time booked with your stylist.
• Your appointment may need to be re-arranged or re-allocated to another stylist if your stylist is off-sick or isolating due to Covid-19.
• If before your appointment you start to develop any symptoms related to Covid-19 please call us to re-arrange your appointment so that we do not put our staff or other clients at risk.
• Please arrive at the agreed time of your appointment. You may be required to wait outside as our waiting areas until your appointment time.
• Please help us reduce the number of people in our salons by attending unaccompanied. If you have a dedicated carer who needs to accompany you then please inform us prior to your appointment.
AT YOUR APPOINTMENT –
• Please enter the salon at the time of your appointment to let us know you have arrived – if you can safely do so.
• Current government advice is that if you can, you should wear a face covering where you will be within 2 meters of another person. If you would like to wear a face covering but do not have your own we are happy to supply you with one.
• Magazines and refreshments are on hold to mimise surface contact. You are welcome to bring your own, but please do take them away with you.
• You will be required to hang up your own coat, and we will disinfect each hanger after each use.
These are extraordinary times and there are a few temporary measures that we will need to implement in the first few weeks of re-opening. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.